Gramatan Village engages community residents who want to remain in the home and neighborhood they love. The organization supports aging-in-community with a network of volunteers, community partnerships and peer connections that enable members to stay independent and fully engaged in the community. Gramatan Village serves residents of the following zip codes:
10707 / 10708 / 10709 / 10583 / 10552
Full Membership offers access to our network of Volunteers, Community Partners and Associates and includes a variety of social and cultural events as well as educational programs. It is ideal for those who require on-going services and support.
Individual: $400 / year
Family: $530 / year
Full Membership is 75% tax deductible.
Social Membership demonstrates support for Gramatan Village but does not include full services.
Social Members can attend cultural events, educational programs and have access to merchant discounts, information and referrals.
Individual: $200 / year
Family: $265 / year
Social Membership is 100% tax deductible.
Special Membership is for individuals with annual adjusted gross income is less than $50,000. Residency in the following zip codes is required: 10707, 10708, 10709, and 10583. Please call the Gramatan Village office for further information.
Gramatan Village acknowledges the support of The Community Fund of Bronxville, Eastchester and Tuckahoe in making Special Memberships available.
Individual: $50 / year
Family: $75 / year
- Knowing that help and support is only a phone call away: 914-337-1338
- Individual consultations with professional staff to assess needs
- Access to volunteers for assistance with a wide variety of tasks in and outside the home
- Transportation to local appointments by volunteer drivers
- Referrals to our vetted Community Partners and Service Providers
- Support during a life-changing event
- Social and educational programs
- Discounts from local merchants